La guilde Horion Index du Forum

HD*Bring/Me$The Horizon Sempi.ternal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Horion Index du Forum -> Artisanat -> Alchimie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anibadej

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD*Bring/Me$The Horizon Sempi.ternal Répondre en citant

Bring Me The Horizon Sempiternal > bit.ly/1NCgdI2

Metal...HammerBring..Me..the..Horizon..Oliver..Sykes....lead..vocals,..programming..Lee..Malia....guitars,..backing..vocals..Matt..Kean....bass..Matt..Nicholls....drums,..percussion..Jordan..Fish....keyboards,..synthesizer,..programming,..samples,..percussion,..backing..vocals..Additional..personnel..Terry..Date....production..David..Bendeth....mixing..Ted..Jensen....mastering..Jona..Weinhofen..-..song..writing..on..track..4..Capital..Voices....choir..vocals..on..tracks..1,..6..and..10..Chris..Clad,..Dermot..Crehan,..Freddie..August,..Peter..Hanson,..Alex..Balanescu,..Simon..Fisher,..and..Manon..Derome....violins..on..tracks..6..and..10..Virginia..Slater,..Katie..Wilkinson,..and..Tim..Grant....violas..on..tracks..6..and..10..Martin..Loveday..and..Vikki..Mathews....cellos..on..tracks..6..and..10..Andy..Saiker,..Ed..Fenwick,..Katherine..Parrott,..Mike..Plews,..Sarah..Lewin,..Nesta..Rixon,..Mara..Rixon,..Reece..Coyne,..Luka..Spiby,..Dave..Holland,..Emma..Taylor,..Jenny..Millard,..Yazmin..Beckett,..Jack..Beakhust,..Glen..Brown,..Demi..Scott,..T,..Julia..Beaumont,..Chloe..Mellors,..Janice..Nicholls,..Damien..Bennett,..Richard..Nicholls,..Corey..Leary,..Tom..Sykes,..Brendan..Dooney,..Chris..Stokes,..Jonathan..Shaw,..Sam..Hudson,..Jade..Higgins,..Brigitta..Metaxas,..Ian..Sykes,..Carol..Sykes,..Daniel..Stokes,..Jack..Jones,..Jordan..Rudge,..Jake..O'Neill,..Brad..Wood,..Alex..Fisher,..Suzanne..Malia,..Dave..Malia,..Gill..Malia,..and..Ian..Middleton....gang..vocals..on..tracks..2,..3,..4,..5,..6,..7,..9..and..11..Claes..and..Per..Strngberg..of..Immanu..El....backing..vocals..on..tracks..4,..6,..7,..8..and..11..Hannah..Snowdon....guest..vocals..on.."Deathbeds"[69]..Full.Bio.Top.Albums.and.Songs.by.Bring.Me.the.Horizon.1Retrieved.24.October.2012iTunes.deluxe.edition.bonus.tracks.NoDiscover..and..share..new..apps...Name...Artist...Time...Price......1...ExplicitCan...You...Feel...My...Heart...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...3:47...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...2...ExplicitThe...House...of...Wolves...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...3:25...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...3...ExplicitEmpire...(Let...Them...Sing)...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...3:45...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...4...ExplicitSleepwalking...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...3:50...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...5...ExplicitGo...To...Hell,...For...Heaven's...Sake...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...4:02...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...6...ExplicitShadow...Moses...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...4:02...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...7...ExplicitAnd...the...Snakes...Start...To...Sing...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...5:01...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...8...ExplicitSeen...It...All...Before...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...4:07...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...9...ExplicitAntivist...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...3:13...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...10...ExplicitCrooked...Young...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...3:34...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...11...ExplicitHospital...For...Souls...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...6:44...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...12...ExplicitJoin...the...Club...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...3:05...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...13...ExplicitChasing...Rainbows...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...4:00...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...14...ExplicitDeathbeds...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...4:57...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...15...ExplicitVideoThe...Studio...Tapes...Bring...Me...the...Horizon...12:19...Album...Only...View...In...iTunes...15...Items...Editors...Notes...Bring...Me...the...Horizons...fourth...studio...album...is...also...its...first...for...RCATaking.influence.from.ambient.music,.dance,.reggae.and.pop.music[5][30].and.both.the.soundscapes.and."weird.pianos".from.film.soundtracks.[15].Sykes.had.stated.specifically.that.Danny.Boyle.films.like.28.Days.Later.and.The.Beach.saying:."Before.we.[Bring.Me.the.Horizon].wrote.the.album,.we.would.play.his.28.Days.Later.theme.tune."[30].The.album.is.also.seen.as.taking.the.electronic.elements.that.have.progressively.surfaced.of.the.band's.career[31].and.incorporated.them.into.the.foundation.of.the.songs.[32]At..that..part..of..the..song,..its..just..absolutely..haunting..and..feels..as..if..time..DOES..stand..still(A..reference..only..those..who've..heard..will..understand)Bird,..Ryan..(January..2013)"Antivist"......3:13...10As..I..said..I..already..thought..that..he..was..a..good..screamer..on..the..band's..last..several..album,..but..he..has..stepped..up..his..game..big..time..hereThe.chorus.is.like.an.anthemRetrieved.26.February.2013Retrieved.30.July.2012Hits..Daily..DoubleIPC.MediaPlease.help.improve.this.article.by.adding.citations.to.reliable.sourcesWhile.fully.embracing.their.metalcore.roots,.the.band.aims.to.redefine.the.genre.with.SempiternalAnyways,..Sleepwalking..is..my..favorite..song..from..Sempiternal,..currently,..but..its..close..with..Shadow..MosesOverviewMusicVideoChartsKerrang!"Join...the...Club"......3:06...13ISSN1187-5267Sleepwalking.is.a.fine.examplethe.guitars.still.build.towering.walls.of.sonic.distortion,.and.Sykes.still.sounds.like.hes.shredding.his.larynxInfluences,..style..and..themes[edit]During..the..development..of..the..album,..Sykes..said..that..he..and..Jordan..Fish..were..inspired..by..all..the..music..they..heard..throughout..their..daily..life..and..thought..about..how..it..applied..to..their..styleFull..Bio..Top..Albums..and..Songs..by..Bring..Me..the..Horizon..1"Twitter./.olobersyko:.He.had.no.involvement.with.the.lyrics.."NMEDigital...Spy"And..The..Snakes..Start..To..Sing"..is..a..track..that..shows..this..off..wellReception[edit]Oli..sounds..great.5^..a..b..Drew..Beringer..(31..March..2013)^...a...b...c...d...Rick...Florino...(20...May...2013)ISSN1465-0185 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guilde Horion Index du Forum -> Artisanat -> Alchimie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation